99.6% of new smartphones run on Android and iOS and they dominate the smartphones arena. As the demand for various interactive applications increases on these platforms, developers are fighting their battles to develop apps customised to separate platforms. The myth of boosted performance with native applications often tempts them to choose frameworks such as Objective – C, Swift or Java. Well, who has so much time in this fast-pacing world? A smart business should focus to get their mobile apps out in short time with re-usable codes that can be used for cross-platform application development and accommodate new technologies. At Cubet, we have seen the success of plenty of such mobile apps built and deployed using React Native framework with functionality as good as native apps.
Your React Native Check-List
- The Tools – A text editor, chrome debugger and common building and testing tools
- The API’s – Mostly Operating System based API’s. Some examples: ActionSheetIOS, AlertIOS etc for iOS and BackHandler, DataPickerAndroid etc for Android
Your Partner in Need
Any technology is obsolete if it is not deployed effectively. This effectiveness can be expected only from tech-savvy professionals with the right attitude and skills. You need a right technology service partner to help you to conquer the world of mobile technology with a resilient approach. Cubet Techno Labs has the solutions for your needs! To find out more, click here
- Native iOS (Swift) and React-Native Comparison
- Time To Rethink on your Database
- Why Laravel is the framework to die for?
- Why your Business needs a Chatbot , Get a Chatbot Developed Now!
- Infographics – Angular JS Vs React Vs Vue- Which is the best?
+91 484 4054324
Skype : cubettech
Unit IX-C, 9th floor PhaseIV,
Kochi, Kerala, India
Skype : cubettech
160 City Road
London- EC1V2NX, UK.